No Purchase Necessary
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Cuba Trip Giveaway Contest (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of the United States who are between 21 years of age and 45 years of age and who are physically located and reside in the United States at time of entry (“Eligible Participant”). Maximum of three entries per person are allowed. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Employees, directors and officers, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses), and their respective household members (whether related or not), of Travendly, LLC (”Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, and divisions advertising and promotion agencies and prize partners are not eligible to enter. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. US law governs this Contest. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Contest is void where prohibited. There is no monetary fee to enter or participate in this Contest, nor is any purchase necessary.
2. CONTEST TIMING: The Contest begins at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (ET) on November 2, 2019 and ends 11:59:59 PM ET on November 17, 2019 (the “Contest Period”), and is subject to further timing as described below. During the Contest Period, entrants will have the opportunity to upload a personal travel photograph (collectively, a “Submission”).
5. WINNER DETERMINATION & PRIZING: A panel of judges selected by Sponsor (the “Judging Panel”) will select one winner by November 18, 2019 at 11:59:59 PM ET. First prize is eligible for a a complimentary Travendly Cuba trip and only the inclusions of said trip. Winners will be contacted by a Travendly representative by Instagram within 48 hours from the end date of the competition and are required to confirm acceptance of the prize within three (3) days of notification. Prize is as described above; no cash alternatives will be given. Prize may not be sold, traded, transferred or refunded. Any and all federal, state and local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. If for any reason winners are unable to use prize within the time specified, the participating organizations are not responsible for providing replacement prizes. No make goods will be given in the event of a canceled or rescheduled event. All taxes and any other costs not specifically stated within these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prize may not be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize is unavailable at the time the prize is awarded. Prize may not be combined with any other offer, discount, or sale. Prize may be redeemed for one of the Sponsor’s Cuba trips.
6. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES: Each entrant represents and warrants that: 1) he/she is the original author and creator of the Entry and that the Entry complies with these Official Rules; 2) the Entry is original, has not been previously published and has not previously won any award or Contest; 3) the Entry does not and will not infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy; 4) that the Entry is not the subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim; 5) the Entry is not obscene, offensive, libelous, pornographic, threatening, abusive, contain illegal content, or otherwise objectionable; 6) the Entry does not encourage a criminal offense or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; 7) the Entry does not display any logos or trademarks not owned by the Entrant; 8) the Entry does not include any disparaging remarks relating to the Sponsor or any 3rd Party. Entrant acknowledges that nothing herein shall constitute an employment, joint venture, or partnership relationship between entrant and Sponsor. In no way is entrant to be construed as the agent or to be acting as the agent of Sponsor in any respect.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: ENTRANTS HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS TRAVENDLY, LLC AND EACH OF ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS AND PRIZE PARTNERS, FROM ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONTEST, OR FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, OR PROFIT; LOSS OF DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES. PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT SPONSOR HAS NOT MADE NOR IS IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE CONTEST OR ANY PRIZES AWARDED HEREIN. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SPONSOR DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO SPONSOR’S WEBSITE AND SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS RELATED THERETO. Releasees are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, inability to access a website or submit an Entry, vote, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions or inaccurate transcription of entry information, whether caused by the Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user’s system or limit a participant’s ability to participate in the Contest. Entry materials or votes that have been tampered with or altered are void. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend part or all of this Contest at any time without notice, if in Travendly’s opinion there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Contest, or if virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or integrity and proper play of the Contest. In such event, Sponsor may void any entries they suspect are at issue and award prizes from among all eligible entries/votes received up to the date of cancellation. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE RELATED TO THIS CONTEST OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entrants who violate the rules or interfere with this Contest in any manner. If an entrant is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate that entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Contest. Any attempts by an individual to access any website associated with this competition via a bot script or other brute force attack or any other unauthorized means will result in the IP address becoming ineligible. Use of automated entry devices or programs is prohibited.
9. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
10. MISCELLANEOUS: This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or other associated with Instagram, Inc. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Instagram.
© Copyright 2019 Travendly, LLC. All rights reserved. Entrants may copy these Official Rules for the sole purpose of personal use and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever.
Send this to a friend